Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll Risk it for a Swisskit

Anyone else remember that Ad?

LOL I vaguely remember it. If you google it a lot of other people seem to do as well as it is on a few message boards!

Comment

Bizarrely enough, it's still a phrase I use with old school mates now (some 26 years after we left !!)

Comment

Me too! I still say that at appropriate moments in life & no-one knows what the heck I`m on about! lol

Comment

Yep it was a classic ad at the time along with the R Whites lemonade secret lemonade drinker one.

Comment

Ah yes! Swisskit! Wasn't that the first ever muesli bar? My vague memory recalls my Dad bringing a box of them home from Southampton, and us kids being allowed one as a special treat on Friday evening if we had been good all week. I am not 100% sure, but I have a feeling that it was either made or distributed by Sharps, the people who did the Extra Strong Mints. I could be wrong on that point.

And yes, I too, still use the phrase 'risk it for a Swisskit'. Quality.

Cheers

Armchair
            Cheers

Armchair

Comment

Re: I'll Risk it for a Swiskit

At long last..the only pic so far

The Swisskit!

Comment

Re: I'll Risk it for a Swiskit

A Swisskit for 4p? What a bargain! I remember my mum putting one of these in my packed lunch almost everyday for school. I think she thought that it was good for me! Still not a patch on a nice big wagon wheel though!

Comment

Working...
                X