swisskit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swisskit

does anyone remember the ads for the swisskit bars from the 70's...........they were ( i think ) some kind of cereal bar covered in chocolate with a brown wrapper?.........the catch phrase was "I'll risk it for a swisskit!"...........can't find anything on youtube.

Re: swisskit

Use the search. The wrappers are on here somewhere

Comment

Just checked and these seem to be offline..

Comment

omg!!...........haven't seen one of those for yonks........and lol @ the 4p price........thanks for that sixtyten.

Comment

wasn't there a tv ad with the tag line avalanche no av a swisskit

Comment

I haven't seen that wrapper for decades.I can remember wanting to go hiking around switzerland when i saw it,it gave me such an outdoor feeling.I never did manage to buy one and try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by moonvisage View Post
              I haven't seen that wrapper for decades.I can remember wanting to go hiking around switzerland when i saw it,it gave me such an outdoor feeling.I never did manage to buy one and try it out.
              I'm telling ya they were yum

Comment

Loved them
                sigpic
                Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
                X