Compass Shoes-Clarks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compass Shoes-Clarks?

Anyone recall the shoes, think they were from Clarks, with a compass in the sole?

My nan used to manage a shoe shop, I remember havin a massive card board cut out of George Best on my bedroom wall she'd give me. she even served Tom Jones and George himself, which I always thiought was kool.

Re: Compass Shoes-Clarks?

Had a pair myself ------ Nature Treks /wayfinders
    They also had various animal paw prints on the soles
    Last edited by Heather74; 19-01-2010, 00:02. Reason: these shoes are called wayfinders.

Comment

Just found this relevant to this thread

Comment

I remember seeing an ad for Tuff Wayfinders on a clips show a few years ago, which sound a lot like the ones discribed.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I used to have a pair of these shoes and i used to show them off to my mates cos i had a compass in them
          You Will Never Walk Alone

Comment

I used to have the Clarks shoes that were glittery and had a key in the bottom of the heel lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLj4c...layer_embedded

Comment

Was just telling a friend who is 32 and she thought I must B imagining it, so looked it up and found it here! Not going luppy, Lol
              Originally posted by Oggy View Post
              Anyone recall the shoes, think they were from Clarks, with a compass in the sole?

My nan used to manage a shoe shop, I remember havin a massive card board cut out of George Best on my bedroom wall she'd give me. she even served Tom Jones and George himself, which I always thiought was kool.

Comment

is this them.

just found these.
                http://assets.clarksmcr.com/products...358893_A_p.jpg

must say this colour are super nice.
                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Comment

I don't recall Compass Shoes but re;, Clark's Shoes - what can be said (or rather what else can be said that has not)!! Clark's - whatever make are just a make of Shoe that is just Premier leauge status that have always been Top Leauge Standard. In my original Home Town we was and still are (lucky enough) to have a Shoe Shop that sells Clark's Shoes (though when it moved over the road and as a result took over an extremley cheap Pound Shop - many of of us had doubts) though thankfully these never bore fruit and iut can be said "hand on heart" it is the best Shoe Shop for miles and in-particular for Clarks'!! Talking of this though i am glad I am typing this as I have a few events (weddings etc this year) that requires smart clothing so i may just take a nosey in there 1 day shortly) and see how their ranges (hopefully) still thatr their ranges are good!!

80sChav

Comment

Working...
                    X