Ovaltine Choc a Mint drink.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ovaltine Choc a Mint drink.

Just been looking at the 'Mighty White' picture that Heather posted the other day. There is an empty pack of Ovaltine 'Choc a Mint' drink mix on it. i used to love this! I remember it from the mid '80's. It tasted nothing like hot chocolate. It was very 'minty' and artificial tasting. Probably why I liked it! Im sure that there was an orange one too but I could be wrong.
    Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Re: Ovaltine Choc a Mint drink.

I don't know about then but I wonder if the 'Choc a Mint' was similar to the Ovaltine Options mint drink you can get now. I went through a phase of drinking it and the orange one. These too are artificial tasting but quite nice.
    1976 Vintage

Comment

Yeah Tricky, they were like options from what I remember. The only difference being is that from memory the Choc a Mint drink had a stronger minty taste. Almost overpoweringly minty! I really liked them. They didn't seem to be around for long.
      Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Loved 'em back in the day,
        I wouldn't dare touch the Options equivalent these days though,
        They use some dodgy sweeteners in those.

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinthe80's View Post
          Yeah Tricky, they were like options from what I remember. The only difference being is that from memory the Choc a Mint drink had a stronger minty taste. Almost overpoweringly minty! I really liked them. They didn't seem to be around for long.
          yes i loved this drink and it was almost over powering.
          but typically it was not around that long.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
          X