Total Recall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Recall

I just found out that Colin Farrell is in a remake of the 1990 film "Total Recall". He's playing the part Arnold Swarzenegger played. That makes me feel really old!
    "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Re: Total Recall

seems a bit crazy to make a remake of a 1990 film

Comment

Oh no....why bother?! Its a horrid film - I really hated the bit with Kuato the mutant - it was disgusting...and Colin Farrells not really a good actor.

Comment

another remake.

i wonder who is playing the parts that sharon stone and michael ironside played.

i really like the original the part on mars where arnies eyes near popped out is class.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I didn't. Kuato and the Black bloke who drove the taxi and had a mutant arm made me sick of it...Michael Ironside has a weird cheekbone too - ever since I saw him in Scanners I keep thinking his cheeks about to burst open - yuck!

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
            another remake.

i wonder who is playing the parts that sharon stone and michael ironside played.

i really like the original the part on mars where arnies eyes near popped out is class.
            Kate Beckinsale plays Sharon Stone's role, not sure about the Ironside part.

Here's the trailer ...

sigpic

Comment

Think I saw Bill Nighy in the trailer...looks very naff though ha ha.

Comment

Further proof that Hollywood has long ago run out of ideas. It seems like all they churn out anymore are remakes and sequels.

"Ocean's 113: Coming to Theatres Summer 2032"

Comment

Working...
                X