Three armed flying toy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three armed flying toy.

I'm trying to remember a sort of disc/boomerang toy I had as a kid. It was simply a three-armed piece of plastic shaped like a "Y". You held one of the arms with your hand and threw it and you could get a good bit of distance and height with it.

The one I owned had cartoon of a robot printed on in in a sort of flying pose with the robot-body filling up one arm of the toy and then the robot-drawing's arms outstretched in a flying pose occupying the other two arms.
    (imagine the captain planet pose http://www.organicbeautyvixen.com/wp...ain-Planet.jpg only with a generic robot on the throwing toy)

Re: Three armed flying toy.

I remember these, they became quite a fad for a while and then came a circular one too...

Comment

i wasn't allowed toys like this incase i smashed a window haha

Comment

I think this was called Wizzback, & made by the same company that made Aerobie.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Just to clarify it wasn't a Whizzback. It had no circular part to it. For all intents and purposes it was simply shaped like a "Y" with nothing more to it than that. Also it was just a cheap looking thing made out of a single white piece of plastic it a design printed on it. It was the sort of thing you might pick up in a giftshop or a poundshop. I'd imagine the Whizzback was a sturdier more high-end toy than the one I'm looking for.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X