Buying teenage mags
    Fashion

Re: Hobbies

i spent most of my younger years fishing
    still do bit now and then when im in the mood lol
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Collecting lot's of small things that did not cost a lot when I was a primary school kid. Everything from badges, tea cards to stamps,including stickers. When I got a bit older and started to explore the countryside more we used to spend hours down the local stream catching stickleback's or hunting for old stuff. Model making became a favorite hobby in my early teens along with dungeons and dragons. It all depends who I was with and our shared interest at that time.There were just too many little things to mention all of them. Many things we did, if I still done them today could be classed as hobbies.

Comment

I remember collecting flags of the world cards in bubblegum

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
          I remember collecting flags of the world cards in bubblegum
          I recall collecting some really violent American Civil War cards, that came with a rectangular piece of pink chewing gum(it might have been bubblegum, don't know never ate it, probably cos it was horrible).

I can smell it now that stuff. They are called gum cards now these things on E-bay.

Tea cards (PG ?)too as well as rubbish things from Kellogg's cornflakes. I also enjoyed collecting plastic soldiers and those rolykin daleks.

I also collected butterfiles. I swear my brother was single-handedly responsible for the systematic extermination of the large white....

Comment

Went through various phases of collecting things but never had that much in each collection. Badges, keyrings, erasers, balls, marbles, sticker books.
            1976 Vintage

Comment

Badges from robinsons jam

Free gifts from Jackie mag

Comment

i went through a phase of collecting bottle tops screw top ones any bottles such as spirits etc

i never drank them though.
                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

i used to collect foreign coins, badges and free stuff out of packets of cereal.

Comment

If hobbies are counted as collecting things then id say old retro computer consoles and games as well as old movie posters. Etc
                    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
                    X