Brought a new pc as mine had just about had it
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Re: What have you been buying lately

Vinyl.
      Lots of vinyl...........

Comment

demoneyex what vinyl records did you get?

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Ooh, on that particular occasion. -

Lots of music library LPs from the '60s & '70s, (Conroy, Chappel, KPM, DeWolfe, Selected Sound, e.t.c.)
          Some hard to track down Reggae LPs, (Nicodemus, Captain Sinbad, Peter Metro, Yellowman, e.t.c.)
          A load of dance music 12"s (house, techno, early drum & bass/hardcore, e.t.c.) to sell, late '80s/early '90s, got a huge bargain here. Definitely not my cup of tea musically, but got promos there for literally pennies that should sell for big bucks.
          A fair few elusive hip hop LPs & 12"s that i've been tracking down for a long time, mainly '80s.
          Plus loads of other LPs i've picked up looking for samples, lots of obscure '70s rock bands, some jazzy stuff (quite a few on CTI - incredible label), lots of cool easy listening stuff, Moog & Hammond LPs, all kinds of stuff, again, mainly looking for samples.
          Oh, & a couple of James Brown 7"s i've been after for many moons.
          Really need to sell vinyl, it's taking over, only got some of the collection here, most is at my parents, bless 'em.

Like the stuff you've been listening to Amethyst, Cheap Sunglasses is a classic. If you like that then I can totally recommend It's Only Love, awesome track. Very much like Little Feat too, got a few of their LPs.

Saying that, I have bought some more records since...................

Comment

I had only heard Rock & Roll Doctor-By Little Feat then bought their greatest and its really good

Love Touch of Grey-Grateful Dead also Dark Star but it tends to drag on a bit sometimes 30 mins,but they were great together jamming.Jerry Garcia & Bob Weir .Shame Jerry passed away too soon

The guitar playing on Cheap Sunglasses is fantastic

Comment

T-shirts

Comment

Old postage stamps from the late 60's through to the end of the 80's.Thought it would be nice to see some of them again especially the commemoratives which fascinated me as a kid when I used to run out to the front door to pick up the mail for mum.

Comment

just got sam forrest's no imagination album and Slaves first album on download(GRRRRRR), and James album The Night Before.

Comment

The Beatles 1962-66 & 1967-70 albums.
                    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                      The Beatles 1962-66 & 1967-70 albums.
                      I used to have the both albums on vinyl,but we sold them years later in a car bootie

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                        I used to have the both albums on vinyl,but we sold them years later in a car bootie
                        My Dad had them on vinyl, & might still have, but doesn't have anything to play them on.
                        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Treated myself to the first LP in the Jazz on Vinyl collection - Kind of Blue by Miles Davis. On heavyweight vinyl and with extensive sleeve notes, it's a quality package for a mere £4-99. To chill out I go up to the spare room with a glass of fine red wine and listen to this sublime jazz. Sooooo relaxing.

Comment

Last new album I bought was Leaves' Eyes 'King of Kings' at their inaugural UK concert in Southampton a couple of months ago. Great example of Scandinavian heavy metal with a very attractive woman on vocals!

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                              I have the first one somewhere...
                              Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Working...
                              X