Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzi Quatro

Suzi Quatro is currently hosting her own show on BBC Radio 2

In 1978 she was at Gloucester Leisure Centre when I was resident at a nearby approved school. I escaped that evening to see her and snuck back in to the school the staff none the wiser as i had fortuously left a fire door open for me to sneak back in lol

Probably her best known hit is 48 Crash

As well as loving her music I also had a crush on her. She guest starred on Happy days as a band member who Joanie Cunningham wanted to run away with to seek her fortune

Audi wanted her to advertise their Audi Quattro but she refused so Audi added the extra 'T' to the name
    Last edited by Twocky61; 12-08-2014, 21:38. Reason: Audi Quattro
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Suzi Quatro

"She's in love with you" and "Stumblin in" were my faves. Her bass always looked too big for her but she was one of my hottest 70s babes ever !!

Comment

Suzi's songs I like include, Devil Gate Drive, Can The Can & If You Can't Give Me Love.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

"Welcome to the drive..." that was the start of Devil Gate Drive if I remember rightly and wasn't that her brother Michael I think his name was who said that line?
        Last edited by Twocky61; 13-08-2014, 20:30. Reason: Spelling Correction
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

She played Leather Tuscadero in the episode of Happy Days.

Comment

That's it Zip I forgot her characters name in Happy Days - Thanks
            sigpic

Comment

Suzi was one of my favourite rock stars from the '70s, next to Mud, Slade and Alvin Stardust. Pity there weren't more women in rock then but she got the ball rolling. A real role model for girls. I believe she had a fist fight with Lynsey de Paul (RIP, sweetheart) once over a comment Lynsey made about her being butch but they ended up good friendsGreat that she's still going strong. Her last couple of albums are brilliant. She's a great singer-songwriter
              sigpic
              Times Square

Comment

Chrissie Hynde is another who comes to mind. Not rock but hot
                sigpic

Comment

I would have.
                  But time is cruel ......

Nice gnashers though.

Comment

False gnashers??!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I LOVE Chrissie HyndeCool, hot and an awesome voiceHave loved The Pretenders since they formed. Love the photo of Suzi ... False nashers, I don't know, but definitely a cosmetic job, nobody's that lucky at that age
                      sigpic
                      Times Square

Comment

Suzi is Rollingstone; lucky that is
                        sigpic

Comment

Never knew they where in a grp together cant say i really know much about either of them.

Ive heard of the grp just didnt know they where the pretenders.
                          Originally posted by rollingstone88 View Post
                          i love chrissie hyndecool, hot and an awesome voice:dhave loved the pretenders since they formed. Love the photo of suzi ... False nashers, i don't know, but definitely a cosmetic job, nobody's that lucky at that age:d
                          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Eh?
                            They were not in a group together..

Comment

IIRC Suzi came from Detroit
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X