Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was wondering what this toy was from the 90's! Actual £50 reward :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was wondering what this toy was from the 90's! Actual £50 reward :)

Hello, I got this toy brought for me back in the 90's and I was wondering if anyone knows what it is called, as apparently it had a family with it and i want to find the rest to buy but i cut the label out when i was too young! He has hard white plastic shoes, yellow checked shirt and green striped trousers and yellow hair. I have been searching for years to find out but no luck yet. I am actually offering money if anyone could find out what he is called or what toy store company he was from . (UK) I would probably actually faint if someone did find out thanksss

Attached Files

Re: Was wondering what this toy was from the 90's! Actual £50 reward

I'll tell you exactly what that is...

a figure made by Peter Pan Playthings called Tootsy Town

Last edited by sixtyten; 11-09-2014, 18:10.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
        I'll tell you exactly what that is...

a figure made by Peter Pan Playthings called Tootsy Town

OH MY GOD, you have just literally made me the happiest person in the world at the moment!!!!! I can not stop jumping around my room!!!! it has taken me years to find this toy. If you would like some payment as a reward then i would be more then happy to send !!!! thanks so so much. private message me

Comment

Very welcome

Comment

Brilliant!!!
            Heather

Comment

i know!!! im still smiling about it, i found a playset on ebay which i brought straight away but they are not very searchable, and cant seem to find any places else that sells them :O

Comment

Well done to Sixtyen

Comment

congratulations,i saw the first pic and had no idea what that doll was from-great result in the end

Comment

I am not certain here and don't think I am correct) but it is resembles a Gabage Parch Toy or one of their similar(ish) names they had back in the 1990s. I might be wrong though (and probably am) as I say!
                    Last edited by 80sChav; 25-09-2014, 16:18.

Comment

Working...
                    X