the power of the old music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the power of the old music

I was young but likes older music, so I bought 100 of the Greatest Love Songs Ever from amazon. I think the power of the old music is honest and sincere lyrics

Re: the power of the old music

Originally posted by Skye Atkinson View Post
    I was young but likes older music, so I bought 100 of the Greatest Love Songs Ever from amazon. I think the power of the old music is honest and sincere lyrics
    Cannot beat music from the past dont like much modern stuff

Comment

I must agree.
      Most older stuff is sung from the heart
      there where no reality shows to help u.

U had to play in clubs to get noticed altho top of the pops was brilliant for new talent.

When i say older i mean pre millenium.

I spend hrs on yt listening too old stuff.

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
      cannot beat music from the past dont like much modern stuff
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

The 70s was the best for music

Comment

Got to disagree, there's loads of good newer stuff, the thing is you really only remember a fraction of the old stuff, forgetting there was a load of **** around then aswell. Also there's stuff I didn't like from the past that I'll now listen to for nostalgia though I don't think it's too good musically.

Comment

Originally posted by havasack View Post
            Got to disagree, there's loads of good newer stuff, the thing is you really only remember a fraction of the old stuff, forgetting there was a load of **** around then aswell. Also there's stuff I didn't like from the past that I'll now listen to for nostalgia though I don't think it's too good musically.
            Same here, there's plenty of decent music around if you know where to look, & there was plenty of stuff in the past that was bad.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Skye Atkinson View Post

Great post O.P - I can whole-heartedly agree 100%

The 1960s to 1980s (and parts of the early 1990s) are easily the best Music-wise with occasional good song after like a few of Dido's etc

80sChav

Comment

I was thinking about those old Top of the Pops 33 vinyl records but not the original artists who sang on them,I had a look on Amazon the first one that came up they are asking £9.99 for one the cheapest one was £3.So if anyone out there did buy them and has still got a large selection of them providing they are in mint condition then they could be worth more than what you paid for them.They always had a pretty girly on the front cover

Comment

Some of them featured artists who later became famous - Elton John was one - and those command higher prices
                  Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Working...
                  X