• Show
Clear All

• Ghostbusters 3 ?????

Well I didn't see this coming

http://news.sky.com/story/1349870/ne...ilarious-women

Could be good if its done right
    Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Re: Ghostbusters 3 ?????

I have heard about the possibilities of a new Ghostbusters film recently. There was a little piece on the telly that briefly mentioned it. I have to agree and will keep my fingers crossed they can pull something out of the hat on this one. A new Ghostbusters film has been way too overdue.

Comment

Hhhmmm i saw this and thought be overdue but should be good with today technology effects will be good but will it beat the old ones thats the question
      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

remakes or a film of a series that does not feature the original cast and even with all this cgi they still dont match up to the originals sometimes more is less.

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
        Hhhmmm i saw this and thought be overdue but should be good with today technology effects will be good but will it beat the old ones thats the question
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I would have been excited if all the original cast had cameos in the new movie but with the death of Harold Ramis it somehow won't be the same. I can't say I'm too happy to hear that it'll feature an all-female Ghostbusters team as well. The thought of perhaps seeing Melissa McCarthy being a Ghostbuster fills me with dread.

Comment

I remember hearing that one original cast member would not come back cant remember if it was dan akroyd or bill murray.

i thought gb 3 was to feature all the main cast inc sigourney weaver.

I thought gb 3 and this new one with an all female cast where 2 different films.

Originally posted by akb48fan View Post
            i would have been excited if all the original cast had cameos in the new movie but with the death of harold ramis it somehow won't be the same. I can't say i'm too happy to hear that it'll feature an all-female ghostbusters team as well. The thought of perhaps seeing melissa mccarthy being a ghostbuster fills me with dread.
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw

it better be good .....

Comment

i won't be watching the ghostbusters remake.

Comment

Originally posted by big kid View Post
                  i won't be watching the ghostbusters remake.
                  I'll give it a try, mostly because I like Melissa McCarthy but if I'm honest I think I'm setting myself up for a disappointment :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Mc View Post
                    I'll give it a try, mostly because I like Melissa McCarthy but if I'm honest I think I'm setting myself up for a disappointment :cry:
                    never heard of melissa mccarthy before now.

Comment

I like her films
                      Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Looks as funny as Piles

Comment

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
                          Looks as funny as Piles
                          piles are funny as long as someone else is suffering with them.

Comment

I did watch the new Ghostbusters remake but didn't enjoy it one bit. The wacky woman who takes on the Egon role got on my nerves pretty quickly. I think it was only the cameos by the old cast that I really liked.

Comment

Ghostbusters 3???!!

OMG - I hope it doesn't follow the likes of Rocky with (6 was it)?

Two is ideal as the sequel follows up on what happened after the end of the first

Anything beyond that is flogging a dead horse I reckon lol
                              sigpic
                              Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
                              X