Any Tales of the UNexpected Experts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Tales of the UNexpected Experts?

Hi, does anyone know if any episodes of Tales of the Unexpected that include a scene where a husband goes home and finds a man dead in one room and his wife dead in the hallway or something similar. I've been looking for the programme I saw in the 80's for years and finally managed to check the Anglia TV listings for December 1985 and it lists Tales of the Unexpected at the time and day I saw it although in my memory if felt like an hour long play. It was british actors/actresses. Having looked at all the synopses nothing exactly fits but 4 might be the right one. Have a nice death, The best chess player in the world, People don't do such things and Death in the morning might be right but haven't managed to see any of them online. Can anyone help please?

Re: Any Tales of the UNexpected Experts?

It turned out to not be a TOTU episode. It was in a 4 part drama called A Married Man shown in 1983 and starred Anthony Hopkins. Saw it on YouTube after someone knew it on the IMBD board. The TOTU episodes I looked at freaked me out just the same as they did when I first saw them too!

Comment

Working...
    X