Lynda Bellingham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynda Bellingham

Sadly just announced....passed away...a very brave lady....RIP.

Re: Lynda Bellingham

It is sad she stopped her treatment 2 months ago,she passed away in her husbands arms.Best known for the oxo mum and her role in All Creatures great & small.Before her illness she was going round the UK in a campervan doing challenges.

Comment

Been watching her lately in Faith in the Future and Second Thoughts repeats on ITV3. I don't remember them first time around but well worth a watch.

Comment

Shame Lynda did not make Christmas, as she said she wanted one last Christmas with her family before she died
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Very sad news, I knew she didn't have long.

RIP
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

It is terriblly sad news about Lynda's passing yesterday an so sudden too

Though I never followed Lynda's Career really - for me the memories I have (and more so) seeing recent footage is what a lovely homely and friendly and natural lady Lynda always appeared to be and seemed

RIP Lynda Bellingham

Comment

So sad, such a shame she didn't make it to her her one last Christmas wish... she will be very sadly missed.
              Heather

Comment

very sad to hear i remnember her saying was not gonna have anymoe treatment.

i was near sure she would get one final christmas.

r i p lynda

such a fab actress and person.
                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
                X