Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone remember this programme?

Hello all,

Apologies if a question similar to this has been asked before but after years of searching online I've still never been able to find the answer to this one... As a child in the UK in the 1980's I have many fond memories of programmes I watched, only to go looking for them on the internet to watch them again in the 2000's and be disappointed to find that my memory of how great I thought them to have been warped over time, or particular scenes played-out not as I quite remember them etc.

However, one final programme continues to elude me and I'd love to finally know what it was and watch it again to put my final ghost to bed. The only scene I can remember from this programme was right at the end of the episode. As far as I recall, an adult woman and a teenage male were in the scene along with a silver/metal pyramid that was about a metre high. One side of the pyramid opened up and the male was explaining it to the female. There was a light or energy source in the centre of the pyramid and the male said that he could not touch it. I think the woman asked him to show her inside the pyramid, but once he went inside, crawling carefully around the edge to avoid the thing in the middle, the woman shut the door, trapping him inside. That's all I remember. I thought it was something out of the Tomorrow People, but I've never been able to track the scene down to confirm it. Does anyone else remember the scene or know the programme? It's been driving me insane for decades since!

Rob.
Working...
X