Vw Cmpervan goodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vw Cmpervan goodies

Home Bargains have got VW Campervan mugs,door mats,trays,and storage tins in store.They are cheap enough,they are definetely in fashion love the old vans they were classic

Re: Vw Cmpervan goodies

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
    Home Bargains have got VW Campervan mugs,door mats,trays,and storage tins in store.They are cheap enough,they are definetely in fashion love the old vans they were classic

Though I've never owned a Camper-van it sounds an awesome place for ideas amethyst. If I ever became really rich this would be a "dream' to own such a Camper-van and drive round Europe in it or further if possible too. As a collector of such things I 'd fit it out with them no doubts

Thanks for the heads-up

80sChav

Comment

They are so special love them but unfortunetely dont own one,they are such a classic design and collecting stuff would be more affordable for most of us.

Comment

I've heard that VW campervans are worth a lot now in decent nick.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
          They are so special love them but unfortunetely dont own one,they are such a classic design and collecting stuff would be more affordable for most of us.
          Indeed - it'd be a dream to deck one out with such bits and bobs

Phew ... "the open road' is just so awesome to think about it like so!

Comment

Narrow country roads heading for the coast,bbq on beach they give you so much freedom.A lot of surfers own them

Comment

Working...
            X