Old Games making TV appearances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old Games making TV appearances

Was gonna put that up but didnt think it was from an actual game just a scene the filmmakers decided to include.

Originally posted by catflap View Post
    i remember i really wanted to play that sequence when i saw it at the cinema.

FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Not a TV series but John Connor played a sit down cab version of After Burner in T2.

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
        Was gonna put that up but didnt think it was from an actual game just a scene the filmmakers decided to include.
        I've done some googling and you are right - it was just a short sequence Atari made, not actually a game. I doubt any home computers of the time would have been able to get anywere near as good quality as that anyway.

Someone really ought to make the game now with with unity or something....

Comment

So atari where asked to make it by the director of the film im thinking.

Just for that scene.

Great info catflap.

Originally posted by catflap View Post
          i've done some googling and you are right - it was just a short sequence atari made, not actually a game. I doubt any home computers of the time would have been able to get anywere near as good quality as that anyway.

Someone really ought to make the game now with with unity or something....
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
          X