Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atari VCS

Anyone have this?
    Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Re: Atari VCS

I never ever had the atari.
    One of the only consoles i never had from that era of consoles.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
      Anyone have this?
      Wished I had.

I got one of the joysticks for my Commodore 64 though - tough little cookie.

Comment

I had the 2600 version. Actually, it was quite good in its time. Pac-Man, was a little let down from the arcade version, but still playable. The joystick could be a little harsh on the hand if held too tight. Besides Atari, other companies made games for this system. Activision comes to mind, also Imagic. Best game I played on this, was River Raid. I think the console is still at my mother's home. I don't know if it is still in working order.
        Who cared about rules when you were young?

Comment

Yep....was brilliant in its time

Comment

Yup, here's a picture of ours in the early 80s with my Granddad and his sister and her husband, and below it is how it looks now, I still have it.

It was always set up in the lounge (that was our only TV) and us kids would play it especially when we had company as it kept us quiet. My Parents' friend also had one and used to bring his games for us to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
              Yup, here's a picture of ours in the early 80s with my Granddad and his sister and her husband, and below it is how it looks now, I still have it.

It was always set up in the lounge (that was our only TV) and us kids would play it especially when we had company as it kept us quiet. My Parents' friend also had one and used to bring his games for us to play.

Nice box! - was that an official item or did you just find something that everything fitted in?

Comment

Im so pleased u still have it and i assume it still works.

Games all look in great condition too.

Originally posted by mulletino View Post
                yup, here's a picture of ours in the early 80s with my granddad and his sister and her husband, and below it is how it looks now, i still have it.

it was always set up in the lounge (that was our only tv) and us kids would play it especially when we had company as it kept us quiet. My parents' friend also had one and used to bring his games for us to play.
                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
                X