What ANNOYED you today ?!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ANNOYED you today ?!??

Can't find a suitable thread for this so I started a new thread .

Right !!

Michael Adebolajo the monster who murdered and virtually decapitated that poor young Lee Rigby a few years ago is currently claiming £20,000 compensation off the tax payers for an incident in prison .!!

I swear it could only happen in this country ..... Aghhhhhhh !

Re: What ANNOYED you today ?!??

I know. It's not even remotely funny is it? I nearly had tea coming from my nostrils cause one is claiming 815.00 for damage to nose hair trimmers? Wtf? Didn't these people have fair warnings and the chance to be nice and not go to prison before they continued being naughty and getting sentenced? Not being funny but if you're still going to prison after being on remand youre a very bad egg and deserve no sympathy.

Comment

Brussels who dictate to us,this EU Referendum the scaremongering with the stay in brigade just shut up and dont tell us what to do

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
        Brussels who dictate to us,this EU Referendum the scaremongering with the stay in brigade just shut up and dont tell us what to do
        Just the opposite here, with the danger of the new version of the corn law being introduced if we leave.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Seeing TRUMP on the news again

Comment

Seeing TRUMP on the news again
            I'm no fan of him but there will be no avoiding him until November by the look of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
              I'm no fan of him but there will be no avoiding him until November by the look of it.
              Exactly I mean you cant have someone like his repution for president

Comment

Sharapova admits to taking a drug / medicine for ten years even though the recommended duration is 4 to 6 weeks max !!! Plus it's for people with heart problems !

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                  Can't find a suitable thread for this so I started a new thread .

Right !!

Michael Adebolajo the monster who murdered and virtually decapitated that poor young Lee Rigby a few years ago is currently claiming £20,000 compensation off the tax payers for an incident in prison .!!

I swear it could only happen in this country ..... Aghhhhhhh !
                  It's not that long ago, he would have had a swinging time.....with a rope around his neck.
                  Who cared about rules when you were young?

Comment

Originally posted by marc View Post
                    It's not that long ago, he would have had a swinging time.....with a rope around his neck.
                    It just amazes me to learn that prisoners in English prisons are in the process of claiming around £70 million in compensation of taxpayers .... Can you imagine that happing in Syrian prisons ??

Comment

This kind of thing happens here in the US all the time. Filing frivolous lawsuits against the state over "barbaric conditions" (translation: being served macaroni and cheese several days in a row) is something of a popular pastime among prison inmates. Some of whom are just as knowledgeable about law as any lawyer.

Comment

It just amazes me to learn that prisoners in English prisons are in the process of claiming around £70 million in compensation of taxpayers .... Can you imagine that happing in Syrian prisons ??
                        Why should they be rewarded they committed the crime tough no ifs no buts

Comment

Why should they be rewarded they committed the crime tough no ifs no buts
                          Because for some reason we are the softest touch in the world.

Comment

Because for some reason we are the softest touch in the world.
                            Only if you are a sucker for the tabloids.

Comment

Not able to go out for Friday lunchtime drinkie-poos as I am recovering from an eye operation...
                              Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Working...
                              X