Favorite Movie Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

"Did you not know that King Kong the First was only three foot, six inches tall? He only came up to Fay Wray's belly button. If God could do the tricks that we can do, he would be a happy man."

...Eli Cross, "The Stunt Man" (1980)

Comment

Rad.

Cru Jones - Me, I ride for me.

Sergeant Smith -
      Cru, just pretend you're in the lumber yard... go balls out.

Comment

"We're here to wreck everything and ruin your life. God sent us."

Romper Stomper.

Comment

Convoy.

Reverand Sloane - I don't read nothin' in scripture that says thou shall not put the pedal to the metal.

Comment

Comment

great movie with some funny quotes.

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post

Comment

Originally posted by big kid View Post
                stripes.

Recruiter: Now, are either of you homosexuals?
                John Winger: You mean like flaming?
                Recruiter: Well, it's a standard question we have to ask.​
                Russell Ziskey: No, we're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn.
                John Winger: Yeah . . . Would they send us someplace special?
                lol just made me think of another gay-related quote from Stripes:

"i don't like anybody touching me, now any of you homos touch me, and i'll kill ya"

Comment

[Mouth is "translating" Mrs. Walsh's instructions for Rosalita]
                  FROM THE GOONIES.

Irene Walsh
                  : Pants and shirts go in the... oh, forget about it. Just throw everything into cardboard boxes. Clark, can you really translate all that?

Mouth: For sure, Mrs. Walsh.
                  Mouth: [in Spanish] The marijuana goes in the top drawer. The cocaine and speed go in the second drawer. And the heroin goes in the bottom drawer. Always separate the drugs.
                  FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Trains, Planes and Automobiles.

Neal - And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of ****ing nowhere with ****ing keys to a ****ing car that isn't ****ing there. And I really didn't care to ****ing walk, down a ****ing highway, and across a ****ing runway to get back here to have you smile in my ****ing face. I want a ****ing car RIGHT ****ING NOW!

Comment

Trautman: I don't think you understand. I didn't come to rescue Rambo from you. I came here to rescue you from him.
                      Teasle: Well, we all appreciate your concern Colonel, I will try to be extra careful!
                      Trautman: I'm just amazed he allowed any of your posse to live.
                      Teasle: Is that right?
                      Trautman: Strictly speaking, he slipped up. You're lucky to be breathing.
                      Teasle: That's just great. Colonel, you came out here to find out why one of your machines blew a gasket!
                      Trautman: You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best.
                      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Blazing Saddles.

Mongo: Mongo no go. Mongo stay with Sheriff Bart. Sheriff Bart first man ever whip Mongo. Mongo impressed. Have deep feelings for Sheriff Bart.
                        Jim the Waco Kid: Uh-oh, Bart. I think Mongo here's taken a liking to you.
                        Mongo: Huh-huh, naw, Mongo straight.

Comment

"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"
                          Dawn Of The Dead - 1978

Comment

Stir Crazy.

Skip Donahue - I want a bigger cell! With better ventilation!

Deputy Ward Wilson - Why? Grossberger been fartin' on ya?

Comment

Nice marmot!
                              Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Trading Places

1. "strip you little sh*t before i tear you a new a**hole!"

2. "i'll rip out your eyes and p*ss on your brain"

3. "those men wanted to have sex with me!"

4. "when they brought you in here and booked you, you was crying like a p*ssy" "YEAH!"

Last edited by Moondog; 25-09-2016, 19:36.

Comment

Working...
                                X