School First Love to Wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School First Love to Wife?

Who eventually married their first school crush?
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: School First Love to Wife?

My cousin met his wife when he was 13 & they have been married 12 years.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Live with, but not married

Comment

This was not for me sadly no. I wish she may have been, but she was'nt and probably never will be (though as much as I consider it and think it's a tad made up) you do wonder if you may eventually marry your first love years later - through companionship reasons ... that'd be great i think!

80sChav

Comment

I met my wife in my last year of school (1987) and we have been together ever since

Married in 2000, three kids, 2 dogs later still married and she only wants to kill me occasional these days

She probably wasn't my first school crush (not really sure who was) but she was my first serious girlfriend

so if you can do the maths (yes its maths not math ) we will have been together 30 years this year
          Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Comment

It has not happened yet, but I am still hoping to somehow one day meet with 1 girl who was in the main nice and fairly as friendly as can be (as she was) to me at school

i have caught up with everyone else I wanted to meet from School now, par her

Comment

As I was born at the end of August, all the girls in my year would have been older than myself.
              I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
              There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
              I'm having so much fun
              My lucky number's one
              Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Slight tangent ( another one ) but I’m always forgetting my daughters street name ( you need it to collect kiddies prescriptions ) but thankfully it’s the same name as one of my early girlfriends.. just have to go through them to be reminded.. .. she had amazing legs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Reminds me of someone who was in my year but not my form - she was in a couple of subjects classes though.
                  I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                  There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                  I'm having so much fun
                  My lucky number's one
                  Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Mc View Post
                    "and she only wants to kill me occasional these days "
                    lol
                    sigpic
                    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
                    X