The Girl From Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Girl From Tomorrow

This was an Australian kids series on BBC1 (pre CBBC) tea time about Alana from the year 3000 transported by time travel to the nineties

Series 1 Episode 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4waQKy64b8U
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: The Girl From Tomorrow

I remember watching this occasionally.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

This was a brilliant programme indeed - I can recall it like it was just yesterday no doubt at all!!

I thought it was on ITV though not the BBC - though I am willing to stand corrected re; it

80sChav

Comment

Never been repeated since so I emailed BBC is it commercially available on DVD. Yet to receive a reply
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
        X