Blondie (Debbie Harry)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blondie (Debbie Harry)

does anyone here like the band Blondie ? i do i love there songs and Debbie Harry she was a babe back in the day. whats your favourite song by Blondie or Debbie Harry on her own?.

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Re: Blondie (Debbie Harry)

i like a few of their tunes. this is my favourite.

Comment

I have all the albums up to and including the first one after their comeback, please Debbie's first solo one and a live Bootleg
      Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Love Blondie / Debbie as far as I am aware I have all studio albums
        favorite album is Eat to the Beat
        too many cracking tunes to have a favorite

Last edited by culnara; 17-10-2017, 20:53.
        DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

I love this band! No to long ago I've listened to the best hits of Blondie. Debbie Harry still looks like a million dollar women. I will love her forever.

Comment

​Maria
            Number 1 in the UK in 1999.

Comment

I Watched Blondie Live In May This Year In Camden at the roundhouse she was fantastic and even her newer stuff still sound great.

heres one of my favourite songs by blondie

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Another Blondie/Debbie Harry fan here. She was everywhere in the late 70s/early 80s. I remember buying Parallel Lines from Woolworth's on vinyl. Great stuff! My favourites? Maybe Picture This and Call Me. A superbabe.

Comment

Originally posted by staffslad View Post
                  Another Blondie/Debbie Harry fan here. She was everywhere in the late 70s/early 80s. I remember buying Parallel Lines from Woolworth's on vinyl. Great stuff! My favourites? Maybe Picture This and Call Me. A superbabe.
                  Call you a superbabe?
                  Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

I love Blondie/Debbie too OP

Ever since the Cult days of good Sunday Morning/early sund afternoon TV of the 1990s (mid0 in the case of hearing Blondie - I can vaugly recall the time etc, wehat I was doing on first hearing Heart Of GGass at some-point between 1993/4 and 1996 .... and thinking "wow sensational song, but how can someone sing like that in that kind of voice/tone", but I guess on reflection/hindsight you can apply the same to Bonnie Tyler, Tom Jones, Barry white, Barry Mailow and many many more too though let alone Blondie/Debbie Harry!!

80sChav

Comment

I had the Parallel Lines album 'back in the day'. A very New York City band and a lot of great tracks. The first rap I would've ever heard was on their Rapture.
                      My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

"The man from Mars stopped eating cars and eating bars, and now he only eats guitars!" Profound!

Comment

Just love Debbie's music; Debbie too
                          sigpic
                          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
                            Just love Debbie's music; Debbie too
                            Here, here Me as well Twocky! Debbroah can still sing all her old songs perfectly ttoo I think (as she is lucky her voice has not gone - like some Artists do), though I feel sorry for Debroah that age has not been kind to her (and i wish I had never seen the pics of her now and remembered her as the 70s/80s Icon she was - in those "whirlwind Album pics"

80sChav

Comment

Working...
                            X