pregnant pound puppy??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pregnant pound puppy??

I have been searching for weeks now trying to find a pound puppy that was pregnant. My son had one in either 1989 or 90 or 91 not quite sure it was a long time ago. She wasn't the puppy surprise. She had a velco tummy with a litter of pups inside. The babies were filled with beanie type material and the moms stuffing was regular. The mom and all the babies all had soft faces with no plastic but the eyes. I have been going crazy trying to find out the name of them. I want to buy one asap because I have a grand baby coming soon amd I want her to have one like her Dad did when he was little. I'm pretty certain they were pound puppies. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

Re: pregnant pound puppy??

Check this page out tammie,it's from DYR main page.
    http://www.doyouremember.co.uk/memory/pound-puppies
    There are no pregnant ones on ebay at the moment,but it may be worth going back and checking,from time to time.
    Looking on the main page I also found these called puppie suprise.
    http://www.doyouremember.co.uk/memory/puppy-surprise
    Last edited by Heather74; 16-03-2007, 15:31.
    Heather

Comment

Cool,Thats got to be the one,Heather

Comment

And the fuss they made when the barbie dog did a poo!!!! Pregnant pups tut.LOL
        Heather

Comment

Found it! Thanks to Grackle... thanks to everyone else who tried to help.

Comment

Grackle?

Comment

another member daz
              Heather

Comment

I know,but she didn't post on this thread
                Last edited by sixtyten; 01-04-2007, 14:58.

Comment

Nope you're right she found the snarling dog on a different thread
                  Last edited by Heather74; 23-03-2007, 12:04.
                  Heather

Comment

Ya sorry. I thanked someone for helping me find the other stuffed dog I was looking for. I was looking for the "pooch patrol" on a different post and then I was looking for the pregnant pound puppy and found it was indeed the "puppy surprise". The old puppy surprise looked a lot different then the new ones.
                    I was looking to replace some of my sons old favorite toys from when he was a little boy because I wanted my grand daughter to have the same toys her dad had as a child. I've found them thanks to this great website and even better all the great people that help out just for the fun of it.
                    I'm a grandma now. March 26, 2007 My grand daughter is five days old. LOVE IT!!! Thanks again

Comment

Glad you found all you were after.
                      Heather

Comment

Working...
                      X