A thoughtless moron has moved in next door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thoughtless moron has moved in next door

So the trollop next door has moved her latest fella in, this guy is a complete moron who thinks it's normal behaviour to put a barking dog in the garden at 1.30 am. I had to get out of bed after being woken up and go knock on his door, when i complained that his dog was barking and waking up half the neighbourhood he simply shrugged and said "yes dogs bark".It was like i was talking to Joey whatsit off that only way is up show!....UN FUKCIN BELIEVABLE
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Re: A thoughtless moron has moved in next door

Originally posted by tex View Post
    So the trollop next door has moved her latest fella in, this guy is a complete moron who thinks it's normal behaviour to put a barking dog in the garden at 1.30 am. I had to get out of bed after being woken up and go knock on his door, when i complained that his dog was barking and waking up half the neighbourhood he simply shrugged and said "yes dogs bark".It was like i was talking to Joey whatsit off that only way is up show!....UN FUKCIN BELIEVABLE
    You’re a braver man than me .. what if he’d have belted you one !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
      You’re a braver man than me .. what if he’d have belted you one !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Not one to shy away from confrontation when it is the only option, i would not hesitate to defend myself or my family when the need arises. The days when you could rely on the police to intervene are long gone when it comes to domestic disputes...besides he's not that big and doesn't intimidate me

Comment

Nothing worse than being woken up by barking dogs their owners dont care a toss,this is how neighbours have fall outs because of inconsiderate people

Comment

Seems the dog is the most intelligent one in that relationship.

Comment

I try hard not to blame the animal in these situations but we had a dog parked outside my window from an elderly neighbour's visiting son that had the worst yowling moan, like it was dying, every time it was left alone. This went off and on over years and I had cruel fantasies of sneaking over in ninja gear and surgically removing the vocal chords! I used to say "bloody die already!" out loud when it was going off, especially unwelcome at 2:40 am! Finally saying something they did move it over to a different part of their property at least when they did put it outside which was less often. It was like one of those continuing situations for Victor Meldrew and wife. What a happy day when that neighbour moved on to a care home however to not have to hear that awful yowl for a few hours running ever again.

In a Bugs Bunny cartoon they'd feed it Acme brand allum pellets in something and it's mouth would shrink up so it couldn't make any noise. Noise pollution is so preventable too if people just would think, but I guess even lawnmowers that sound like flaming massive jet planes starting and stopping over multiple hours by a lawn crew guy wearing massive hearing protectors don't bother some!
            My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

We had neighbours like that once we were end link house as soon as they moved in,we knew they were a problem.They had 2 dogs labrador with a loud bark and a Jack Russell a teenage girl that attracted the wrong sort to our quiet street until they moved in,slamming doors husband f and blinding we heard it all through thin walls we put our house up for sale a year later we had enough stress was awful,luckily we sold the house within days of going on the market buy to let

Comment

Invite them to tea and cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonraker View Post
                  Invite them to tea and cake.
                  Would a custard cream suffice?

Comment

Barking dogs is also a nuisance,when people tie them up and let them bark for hours,not the dogs fault it's their owners

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                      Barking dogs is also a nuisance,when people tie them up and let them bark for hours,not the dogs fault it's their owners
                      OK so it's not happened since i had words but i am seriously contemplating speaking to the RSPCA as he still puts the dog in his yard during the day with no shelter and no toys, i have never once seen him take it for a walk

Comment

OK so it's not happened since i had words but i am seriously contemplating speaking to the RSPCA as he still puts the dog in his yard during the day with no shelter and no toys, i have never once seen him take it for a walk
                        Cruel people about I hate that

Comment

Get in touch with your local council, an Environmental Officer will be sent to investigate, as for the 'trollop' my bet is she hasn't informed the authorities of a change in her circumstances!
                          Last edited by Danniella; 28-02-2020, 18:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Danniella View Post
                            Get in touch with your local council, an Environmental Officer will be sent to investigate, as for the 'trollop' my bet is she hasn't informed the authorities of a change in her circumstances!
                            Change in circumstances??

Comment

Change in circumstances??
                              I presume she's on benefits and claims to be living alone despite her fella moving in.

Comment

Working...
                              X