Jewellery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewellery

I like wearing dress rings,never been the one for having a ring on every finger,also have never had any piercing done meaning no earrings,I wear a bracelet on my left hand the occasional wearing of a watch but seeing there is no were ti go in the next 6 months it will stay in the draw.I have a dainty pendant love wearing beads but that's about it.I much prefer the suttle look to trashy look.If I have had my ears pierced then it would have chosen dainty studs.I cannot stand large hooped gipsy earrings look awful.As for males who wore gold chains around their necks and wearing knuckle dusters was a right turn off

Re: Jewellery

Does wearing glasses count as wearing jewellery, I wonder? - I used to wear them...
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
      Does wearing glasses count as wearing jewellery, I wonder? - I used to wear them...
      Do you wear contact lenses George?

Comment

I had a bracelet I loved years ago and it came off in a park. We looked for over an hour and couldn't find it and I haven't worn a bracelet regularly since. I still miss that simple gold bracelet. I have a gold pendant with a scorpion I wear 98% of the time, I had a jade heart pendant I would wear instead on the same chain sometimes. It was part of my payment doing something for a jewellery sales person. Everything else I have is either rare occasion or never, things people have given me sit in a drawer. I don't even like to wear a wris****ch and have to put one on if i think i might need one on. I don't wear rings because of arthritis and joint pains, not even an engagement ring my fiancee gave me with a family history, but he still really wanted me to have it. I could wear it on my necklace I guess?
        My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
          Do you wear contact lenses George?
          I have never worn contact lenses - I have this phobia of getting them stuck and having to go to the eye hospital to have them removed. My sister had this controversy from my late mother when she started to wear them for her work.

No, my eyesight without them is satisfactory - I noticed that former Conservative leader Lord Michael "did you threaten to overrule him?" Howard in the House of Lords who used to wear glasses, was seen recently on the news without them, and I have to admit that he was almost unrecognisable!
          I'm having so much fun
          My lucky number's one
          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by beccabear67 View Post
            I don't even like to wear a wrist watch and have to put one on if i think i might need one on.
            Just corrected that for you - after all, what is rude about having something that you can tell the time with?.
            I'm having so much fun
            My lucky number's one
            Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Just corrected that for you - after all, what is rude about having something that you can tell the time with?.
              Wow, I never even thought of that happening. So silly. That used to happen at a music forum if I mentioned a Dutch pop group featuring three Polish sisters named Pussycat, and then there was the time I got suspended from a chat for saying, hey look at these cute stuffies of Bagpuss for sale (on sale at the same website as the chat was on).
              My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

I have never worn contact lenses - I have this phobia of getting them stuck and having to go to the eye hospital to have them removed. My sister had this controversy from my late mother when she started to wear them for her work.

No, my eyesight without them is satisfactory - I noticed that former Conservative leader Lord Michael "did you threaten to overrule him?" Howard in the House of Lords who used to wear glasses, was seen recently on the news without them, and I have to admit that he was almost unrecognisable!
                I wear a designed Turkish style platinum ring that weighs 15g.
                Also, you jogged my memory when you mentioned Lord Michael and others mentioned watches. In the early 90s the tycoon Asil Nadir was presented with a incribed watch from the politician Michael Mates. Etched at the back, it read "Don't let the buggers get you down."

Comment

I like white gold and platinum never had platinum too expensive

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                    I like white gold and platinum never had platinum too expensive
                    It makes me laugh when someone mentions "white gold" as I always thought that it was the same as silver.
                    I'm having so much fun
                    My lucky number's one
                    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by beccabear67 View Post
                      Wow, I never even thought of that happening. So silly. That used to happen at a music forum if I mentioned a Dutch pop group featuring three Polish sisters named Pussycat, and then there was the time I got suspended from a chat for saying, hey look at these cute stuffies of Bagpuss for sale (on sale at the same website as the chat was on).
                      At least it recognises anything to do with Scunthorpe - not forums do that.
                      I'm having so much fun
                      My lucky number's one
                      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
                      X