Which celebs live near you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which celebs live near you

I have a whole list...have to have a think about it...but if the celebs live within a 10 mile radius of you, then for this thread we'll include them.

So to start with here are mine...these ones live very close to me

Marty Wilde
    Kim Wilde

Frederick forsythe
    Barry Norman

there are loads more who live closeish...but a few miles away..

The beckhams,
    David Essex,
    Lewis Hamilton
    1/2 the cast of eastenders
    Kim & Jack ryder
    Linda lusardi

loads more, but I can't think of them at the moment

Re: Which celebs live near you

We have quite a few in the Newmarket area because of the racing but the only one who stands out is Ian Lavender from Dad's Army/Eastenders. He lives very close by.

Comment

Norman Cooke/Zoe Ball
      MacCartney/Mills
      Chris Ellison
      Chris Ewbank
      Nick Berry
      Nick Cave

probably a lot more, but these are the ones I seen or know are very local

Comment

none of the names i can mention are actually alive now,but still i live in an area rich in culture,D.H lawrence,lord Byron,and Eric Coates,i hate to name drop but you know how it is!!!!!!!

Comment

The only Celebs that live near me are in Belmarsh.... which is close by!!
          sigpic

Comment

that'll be Brighton then Sixty?

rofl..at ya Karen

Comment

Comment

lol...I just happen to know a lot of celebs...I ain't a stalker honest guv!!

Comment

Apparently Alan Carr from The Friday Night Project used to live near me. Other than that, no, can't see why any interesting or high-profile celeb would want to live where I live anyway, lol.

Comment

Through my lifetime I lived down the street from Joe Lynn Turner,
                    worked around the block from where Eddie Murphy Lived, and hung out
                    with a friend who lived on the same street as Jon Bon Jovi.

No big deal, I hardly ever saw them.:cry:

Comment

There's some kid singer named Brad Kavanagh in my town and my youngest daughter and her pals reckon he's gonna be the big time in three or four years.

They all go to his school and collapse in fits of giggles if he so much as smiles at them, apparently he's been on TV singing and has headlined in shows like Oliver etc
                      ( never heard of him myself , she was waffling on about him non-stop all last week )

Watch this space to see if he makes it --- you heard it here first!!

Comment

He's not really a sleb, but Martin Adams lives very near me. As does Geoff Capes.

A friend of mine lives about ½mile from David Seaman which is obviously far more impressive!

Comment

Could be wrong but I'm told Lesley Garratt comes from my home town In thorne Nr Doncaster.

Comment

As a kid in the 70s, on a council estate in Manchester, our very own celeb was Bernard Manning. He was our star. Course, we were kids, and oblivious to the whole debate about his jokes.

Biggest thrill was catching sight of Bernard's big American cars driving between his home and his Embassy Club in Harpurhey, Manchester (our estate was between the two). I think he had a big old Lincoln Continental, if memory serves. But he had about three, I think.

But yeah, when you grow up without the hoards of stuff kids have today, seeing a local star in his big U.S. car made our month!!!

Hehe.

,,Jamo

Comment

......... probably quite a few live around me, I live in Sutton Coldfield and a nearby area, called Four Oaks and another, Little Aston, are "them big posh houses, that nobody can afford". I do know that several Villa players live by me but if I passed one in the street I wouldn't say hello. Andy Townsend still lives by here, saw him in Sutton Park walking the dog a couple of times.

Comment

Working...
                              X