trying to remember the name of a childrens book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to remember the name of a childrens book

Hi everyoneCan anyone help with the name of a book please?I remember my teacher reading it to us in infants school (so must have been nearly 20 years ago) about a little girl who finds a shell on a beach. I'm sure it was set somewhere like Zimbabwe because I vaguely remember the teacher saying something like that. There was a man on the beach who had something to do with the shell. I think there may have been magic, or a wish, or perhaps something evil involved in the plot. Sorry I can't remember much more! Thanks x
    sigpic

For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people

Re: trying to remember the name of a childrens book

Originally posted by chillyrose View Post
    Hi everyoneCan anyone help with the name of a book please?I remember my teacher reading it to us in infants school (so must have been nearly 20 years ago) about a little girl who finds a shell on a beach. I'm sure it was set somewhere like Zimbabwe because I vaguely remember the teacher saying something like that. There was a man on the beach who had something to do with the shell. I think there may have been magic, or a wish, or perhaps something evil involved in the plot. Sorry I can't remember much more! Thanks x
    Try posting on here http://forums.abebooks.com/abesleuthcom call it shell girl on zimbabwe beach?
    One mans trash is another mans treasure !

Comment

Working...
    X