70s fashion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70s fashion

needing a bit of help here, we're going to have a bit of a retro night, with records, fondue, spacehoppers.. and dressing up. what i want to know is what top and accessories i should wear, i have hipster flares and Docs, but dont know what to put them with that really emulates the 70's.
    (feel free to suggest whole outfits though, i dont mind buying some different trousers/skirt as well)

thanks

you want flowery accessories, a flower or 2 in your hair and chunky bracelets likes the ones you see in the shops at the moment, new look and dotty p's have a good selection.
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Cricket-style tank tops with v-necks. If you've a colour printer you could run off a few smiley badges, peace signs, etc. & stick them on with a pin. Sufficient for the night.

Enjoy !
      Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

70s fashion

a good outfit to go in would be a gypsy skirt and gathered top, very 1976 but also not out of place today, if you're female and if you're male well hey go like that anyway!

Comment

And throw an afghan waistcoat over the lot!
          sigpic
          Mrs Oggy
          ~~~*~~~*~~~
          Count your friends amongst the stars....
          And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

How about sidepockets, trousers, though in hindsight they looked like combats now....

Comment

A Snorkle(?) or a parka, you had a choice in those days, had a parka, but then a Snorkle , weird lookin when you zipped up the hood though.

Comment

Working...
              X