Just another week for the DYR team...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another week for the DYR team...

It must be the week for mingling with celebs, if the DYR blog is anything to go by. First Leslie Phillips and now Maryam d'Abo!*

Earlier this week, I hurried down to one of my favourite retro haunts,*Vintage Magazine Shop*to fulfil many peoples' lifelong aims - to meet a real-life Bond Girl.*Maryam made her name in the Bond franchise after starring as Kara Milovy in The Living Daylights, opposite Timothy Dalton, in 1987, and has since continued acting in a range of hit movies and television appearances (find out more and purchase official Maryam d'Abo merchandise at www.bondstars.com/maryamdabo). Having seen her in the flesh, she has most definitely retained all the glamour that comes from playing a Bond Girl, and in collaboration with Denis at Vintage Magazine Shop kindly donated a signed photograph for an upcoming competition (so keep those eyes peeled!).*

If you too would like to rub shoulders with Bond royalty, get down to Vintage Magazine Shop on Saturday 9th May 2009, 12-2pm, when Richard 'Jaws' Kiel and Banche Ravalec (aka Dolly in Moonraker) will be signing photos. Check out the website www.vinmag.com for full details.

I'm just wondering who we're going to bump into next...

Subscribe in a reader

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk
Working...
X