mid 80's toy bigfoot truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mid 80's toy bigfoot truck

does anybody remember the bigfoot toy truck , it had a on/off keyt in the back and a forward/ reverse lever.... you couldnt control it like a rc car just set it going, but it climb over most obsticals, anyone had one or remember them
    dont you open that trapdoor............... your a fool if you dare

Re: mid 80's toy bigfoot truck

Originally posted by difflock View Post
    does anybody remember the bigfoot toy truck , it had a on/off keyt in the back and a forward/ reverse lever.... you couldnt control it like a rc car just set it going, but it climb over most obsticals, anyone had one or remember them
    I had something similar called a Powershift Landcruiser. As well as a the forward & reverse lever it had a fairly strong winch on the front.

It could lift it's own weight with not much effort, which was impressive.

One of my cousins managed to damage it & it wasn't quite the same afterwards, though I did manage to sort some things out.

Eventually my Mum forced me to give it away to a school fair with loads of other toys I was in the process of out growing.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I've got Bigfoot and Black Gold (not sure if they work), and this is from the Argos Autumn 1985 catalogue (with a Knight Rider intercom set I believe someone mentioned on here).

Comment

I mentioned the Knight Rider intercom a few weeks ago, which a friend of mine owned.

On that page I had the Knight Rider Super Stunt Set, there might be a barrel or 2 from it around at my parents home.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

thats the bigffot truck i had.......... oh what great memorys. i even remember takin it in on toy-day
          dont you open that trapdoor............... your a fool if you dare

Comment

I always wanted the Bigfoot but my parents wouldn't buy me one. I had a Lanard Mean Machine instead which was similar but had lots of gold-coloured bling attached to it. I can't remember what happened to it but I ended up finding a Bigfoot complete with the pull sled at a car boot sale about a year later.

Comment

I remember starting a thread about having something similar. Don't think mine was a Big Foot as it could only go forward but its main gimmick was that if it hit a wall it would roll up and over and continue in the direction it came from. It was blue and looked very similar to the Big Foot.
              1976 Vintage

Comment

Comment

Had the Big Foot. It should be in the loft, with the rest of my boyhood toys, but I ain't going up there.
                  Jeep Swenson January 5th 1957 - August 18 1997.

Comment

Working...
                  X