Bruce Lee computer game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Lee computer game

I remember I had this great computer game for my Atari 1200XL called Bruce Lee.

It was one of the side-scrolling games, but I remember Bruce Lee could kick some butt!

You had to play it off a floppy disk, so it ran as slow as dirt, but man, I could play that game for hours.

I wonder if there is an old school version on the net somewhere...

Originally posted by Rodney
    I remember I had this great computer game for my Atari 1200XL called Bruce Lee.

It was one of the side-scrolling games, but I remember Bruce Lee could kick some butt!

You had to play it off a floppy disk, so it ran as slow as dirt, but man, I could play that game for hours.

I wonder if there is an old school version on the net somewhere...
    Hey there

If I come across a screenshot or something you could d/l I will be sure to send you the link so you can relive the good old days.

Comment

You can download an Emulator called CCS64 from the website The Commodore Zone and the game Bruce Lee is available from the Games section of the site!

Its a great game and still fun to play even after all these years! For nostalgia I have attached a screenshot of the game from the above site:

Also, check out the Java 64 area - this allows you to play some Commodore games online without having to install an emulator on your computer!

Comment

Had it on the speccy, there was a ninja and a sumo on some of the screens, you could flying kick them. If you completed the game it just kept going, youd play from the start again. I played it for so long once, the tendons in the backs of my hands were really visible, just popping right up!

Comment

My brother and I were hooked on this game. Used to play it to death on an Atari 800XL.
          The Ninja was silent, but the green chap (Green Yamo I think was his given title) used to make this nasally-sounding roar when he spawned.
          LIFE is a four letter word, but which one...?

Comment

I had this on a pirate copy cassette my mate Paul gave me, I was a big fan of Bruce Lee at the time and was really looking forward to playing it as it loaded.
            I was a bit disappointed with the graphics but it was an addicitive game !

Comment

Re: Bruce Lee computer game

Hi. Just in case you're still interested check out - http://www.indiegames.com/blog/2008/...mate_bruc.html
              Last edited by ExPat; 18-02-2009, 01:04.

Comment

Working...
              X