What about John Noakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about John Noakes

John Noakes from Blue Peter, what a scream he was. Do you remember when Shep mounted his leg..........

Re: What about....

Hi Disco

I loved John Noakes. There's a thread here you might be interested in...

https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...lue-peter.html

Just a friendly tip: it's probably better to make your thread title a bit more explanatory; easier for people to know what it's about.

Hope you're enjoying the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Marine Boy View Post
      Hi Disco

I loved John Noakes.
      There's a thread here you might be interested in...
      https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...lue-peter.html

Just a friendly tip: it's probably better to make your thread title a bit more explanatory; easier for people to know what it's about.

Hope you're enjoying the forum!

I'm gonna have a look at that.........

Comment

Oh look some lovely,nice, kind and helpful mod has changed the thread title
        Heather

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
          Oh look some lovely,nice, kind and helpful mod has changed the thread title
          Must be great to have such power........

I cant help but notice you have Rick Astley in amongst your Avatar.....Are you a fan ? I thought he was great. (cool smiley as your only allowed 4 per post)

Got to go now and get stuff ready for w**k in the morning.

See you next time..........

Comment

Re: What about John Noakes

Didn't he once claim that his thingy was larger than Heathrow Airport? That was hilarious, especially when his wife contradicted him.
            Last edited by HG; 27-01-2010, 09:33. Reason: making post family friendly

Comment

he is living in spain on a yacht i heard about 3 years ago from a mate who said he had a pint with him

Comment

Watching John Noakes climbing Nelson column still gives me vertigo!

Comment

I remember him doing a public info ad. warning people to keep their dog on a lead in country areas where there are sheep around.
                  Didn't he do a gardening programme at some time, a sort of precursor of 'Ground Force'? There was also 'Make It With Noakes', his own Blue Peter craft show spin-off.
                  A very nice guy, but apparently very right wing.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxxy View Post
                    IA very nice guy, but apparently very right wing.
                    So? Weren't you the one asking for politics to be kept off the board?
                    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

John noakes = great dude

Right wing ?? guessing politics, meh, don't do Politics LOL
                      DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roxxy View Post
                        I remember him doing a public info ad. warning people to keep their dog on a lead in country areas where there are sheep around.
                        Didn't he do a gardening programme at some time, a sort of precursor of 'Ground Force'? There was also 'Make It With Noakes', his own Blue Peter craft show spin-off.
                        A very nice guy, but apparently very right wing.
                        If that includes racism in his viewpoints then all I can say its predictable - most of his ilk from that neck of the woods are...Shame, I used to like him.

Comment

Did anybody see him on The Weakest Link a few years ago when they did a special edition with some of the Blue Peter presenters? When the host asked him a question about Shep he broke down crying and said that she was the only woman to make him cry (aside from Biddy Baxter).

Comment

No matter what he tried to make in blue peter it always went wrong somehow.I think that's what I remember the most apart from Shep.
                            Always amazes me that the clip most shown on telly is the elephant one.I think the electric camp fire going up in flames was from john noakes time on blue peter or was that a bit later.

Comment

Originally posted by pete View Post
                              he is living in spain on a yacht i heard about 3 years ago from a mate who said he had a pint with him

I remember reading in a magazine about 20 years ago,that he was living on a yacht with his wife in spain.He was pictured on it and gave an interview.It's good to know he is still there,enjoying the sun.

Comment

Working...
                              X