Click image for larger version

Name:	Bev5B-QBGkKGrHqUOKkUErM9OcScBK-fmyy7e_12.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	264111
    sigpic
    'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Re: Loony Links

Yes! I did! I had Loony Links and I'd forgotten all about them. I liked playing with them but other things held my attention more. I remember that the white plastic tray that all the pieces fitted in was slightly malformed in one place which annoyed me as I like to put all the pieces away neatly in their little compartments after I'd finished with them.

Guess the signs were there that I'd end up working in an accounts background even then!

Thank you for reminding me of this toy. Happy memories.

Comment

Great! I'm pleased someone else had it.
      I never got fed up making different animals with it. Kept me busy for ages.
      sigpic
      'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Was watching james mays toys and remembered ihad loony links when i was about 8 or 9, wife never heard of them so googled and came up with this site . i remember being the only one in my scheme to have them i was very popular . great memories .

Comment

I have been looking for loony links forever, today was the first time I have found a picture of them, they where one of my fave things and so sad I must of given it away many moons ago, no one else rembers them here .

Comment

I remember loony links, in fact I still have them, in the box, oh I would pass many hours with these when I was little.

Comment

Working...
            X