70's / 80's Horror Series...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70's / 80's Horror Series...

I remember a few British shows from when I was really young. I used to go to my dads house and he'd taped something the previous night, it was a horror series. I have no idea what it's called, but I bought the Hammer House Of Horror series and sadly, it's not that. I'm desperate to find tham.

I can only remember bits of a few episodes...

There was one where a woman moved into a house and she saw what appeared to be a ghost of a skinny old man in glasses killing his wife, then there was a twist at the end, which I won't spoil.

There was another where a group of people were driving, took a wrong turn and ended up in a small village covered in mist as their car broke down, and the residents were trying to kill them, but they hid in the church because one of the residents wasnt all bad and told them to go there, they managed to escape, flagged down a police car... I won't spoil the ending.

There was another one where there was either a couple or a single person living in a house that got increasingly hot to the point it ws unbearable, then you found out the twist at the end.

The last one was a guy who lived in a huge stately home who was an old rock star, I remember the song that goes 'Just let me hear some of that rock and roll music, if you wanna dance with me'.

I thought it might have been Tales of the Unexpected, but I had a look at the episode guide and none of them are on there.

Any ideas?

Re: 70's / 80's Horror Series...

You were close.. it was
    Hammer House of Mystery & Suspense

http://www.tv.com/hammer-house-of-my...0/episode.html

Comment

Working...
    X