Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early 90's Educational kids show (Aliens)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early 90's Educational kids show (Aliens)

I dont really remember much about this show but it has bugged me for years! All that I remember is that it was aired early 90's and I watched it at school so Im assuming it was an educational series. It was about finding clues or puzzle pieces, with aliens, possibly to put together some sort of machine... And I remember one particular episode where it was up in the mountains and ended on a cliffhanger of their being bad weather and someone being in danger... I know this is all very vague but im hoping someone can help??? Thankyouuuuuuu xx

Re: Early 90's Educational kids show (Aliens)

You're not thinking of Through the Dragons' Eye, are you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9MXx9xej10 I watched this at primary school in the late 80's/early 90's.

Comment

OMG thankyou thankyou thankyou! I cant tell you how many years this has annoyed me and I didnt think I remembered enough for someone to help! But yes that is definately it, its so familiar now

Comment

Oh my goodness.... i was going to start a thread about this programme cause all i could remember was that their were people with their faces painted different colours, and it has been driving me crazy for so long! Thank you so much!! x

Comment

Working...
        X