Shoes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoes!

DollyRockers (couldnt afford them), mocassins (still cant spell them!) and jellies (had a few pairs of them - gave you blisters!!)

Re: Shoes!

Slip ons, all the rage at my school next to commandos of course.
    And those foul smelling rubberised canvas pumps from the famous army stores shop chain with a rubber cap on the toe end. came in two colours, black or white. Essential P.E. kit

Comment

I never liked those pumps, the black ones tended to be slip ons, but the white ones were lace ups. I had both, the lace ups always seemed to come with laces far too long.

One problem with those pumps was the soles would wear out too quickly, so there was hardly any grip, which made things hard when doing PE outside in the summer.

I remember being allowed to do PE in the playground in my normal shoes as my pump soles were causing so many problems.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by tonyfinster View Post
        And those foul smelling rubberised canvas pumps from the famous army stores shop chain with a rubber cap on the toe end. came in two colours, black or white. Essential P.E. kit
        I remember those, albeit better referred to as plimsoles or daps. When I was a kid I must have got through a fair few pairs of black daps. Woolworths sold them.
        I am 13 ... times 4.

Comment

Working...
        X