80s kids detective drama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80s kids detective drama

Please help! My husband and I both remember this show but can't remember exactly what it was or who was in it!
    1980s kids drama (could been part of another show) where a crime has been committed and each week the crime is dicussed and new evidence presented - it's the same crime every week shown from different perspectives. There was wallchart with stick-on cartoony suspects and as they were proven innocent, they were removed from the chart. We seem to recall that one episode had a suspect with stripey socks! My husband and I both thought Kate Copstick presented it but we couldn't find any evidence of that. Anyhow, we believe the main character is a Scottish woman.
    Please help, it's driving us insane!!!!

Re: 80s kids detective drama

I'm guessing Captain Zep- Space Detective

Comment

No, that's not it. I don't think it was futuristic. I seem to remember the mysteries were actually set in a town. It's really bugging me LOL

Comment

I think this was more 90's than 80's but could it be Marlene Marlow Investigates?

Nell x

Comment

On the waterfront??

see 6 minutes 40 sec in
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW69duLZQhY

If so the game was called through the sunroof.
          I have a feeling thats what your husband was remembering.
          Heather

Comment

No, I don't think that's it either...
            Originally I did wonder if it was something from On The Waterfront because I thought that the presenter might have been Kate Copstick but perhaps I'm wrong about that part. I can vividly remember a suspects board and I think the presenter character was an old-ish woman who possibly wore a hat??? It might have been a Scottish character which might be why I thought it was Kate Copstick.
            The plot thickens

Oh, and it's not Marlene Marlow either
            I think it was earlier than On The Waterfront actually...

Comment

Working...
            X