Police Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Academy

Steve Guttenberg stars as Mahoney in this classic comedy film set in a Police Training Academy. Mahoney doesn't want to be there and spends all his time trying to leave but if he leaves he will end up in prison for some petty crimes he has committed.When this film came out all the kids at school would try and make sound effects with their mouths like cadet Jones - he was so cool!Strangely though when I watch it now he doesn't seem so cool.

More...

Re: Police Academy

Loved these films as a kid, I had quite a few of them on tape at one point as ITV would seemingly show a Police Academy film once every few weeks! Favourite characters were Tackleberry, Jones and Zed.

Police Academy 5: Assignment: Miami Beach is still one of my worst films of all time though, dreadful film. The most recent one was Mission to Moscow, released in 1994 but I’m not sure I have even seen it or not. I do remember it getting some very bad reviews though. With all these remakes and reboots happening in movies recently I’d say the chances of a new Police Academy somewhere down the line are very good.

Comment

Working...
    X