Your very petty pet hates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your very petty pet hates

People that walk their dogs on those extendable leads and have no bloody control over them whatsoever. The owner can be at one end of town and the dog at the bloody other end. I love dogs by the way, it's just some dog owners i don't like.

Comment

And people who assume you just love to have a great slavering mutt jumping all over you! This happened to me when I was sitting outside a cafe. Woman comes along, big dog gets a whiff of my food and with no encouragement jumps right on my lap. She never pulled it away! Stood there gormless saying things like "Aw he likes you" before tottering away all smiles
      1976 Vintage

Comment

Those leads are a menace. We have a woman on our estate who's in a electric wheelchair. She has a dog who she so called walks on one of those leads. Caught her opening our gate once to let the dog into our garden. My neighbor caught her looking innocent whilst she let her dog wander through his gate and mess next to his door. I keep getting tangled up in the ruddy lead when she's about with the dog, it's all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by bayersager View Post
          People that walk their dogs on those extendable leads and have no bloody control over them whatsoever. The owner can be at one end of town and the dog at the bloody other end. I love dogs by the way, it's just some dog owners i don't like.
          So true and the people who dont clean up after them leaving mess on foot paths

Comment

To hear that car manufactures are installing more gagets into new cars,eg to access facebook,twitting etc.It only means one thing more accidents due to lack of concetration it shouldnt be allowed too many idiots on the road anyway driving whilst using mobile phones its so annoying

Comment

Inconsiderate cyclists. Having recently moved to Bristol I encounter a lot of them ... most recently I was on a packed rush hour train where, despite a notice on the carriage door clearly saying TWO BICYCLES, there were five of them jammed into the rack, leaving very little space for passengers

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
                And people who assume you just love to have a great slavering mutt jumping all over you! This happened to me when I was sitting outside a cafe. Woman comes along, big dog gets a whiff of my food and with no encouragement jumps right on my lap. She never pulled it away! Stood there gormless saying things like "Aw he likes you" before tottering away all smiles
                And it's even worse when slavering mutt tries to hump your leg or sniff your crotch.

Comment

Heavy rain looking out of the window so depressing

Comment

a new pet hate in programmes that just started in shows u hear a voice describing things i first saw it in neighbours and now i hear it in lots of shows.

god it puts me mad why are they doing this.

they dont need to say whats happening we can see it.
                    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                      a new pet hate in programmes that just started in shows u hear a voice describing things i first saw it in neighbours and now i hear it in lots of shows.

High Fives cant stand them shaking hands is much more polite

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                        High Fives cant stand them shaking hands is much more polite
                        I get that all the time around here not to mention the interminable fist bumping. And people must mistake me for someone else because I don't know anyone named "Dude."

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post

Yep. And 'coming up......' spoils the show and any any element of surprise by repeatedly letting you see 'what's coming' assuming you've got the attention span of an ant and can't sit and watch a programme you enjoy without having 'coming up in part 2.' and a million recaps of what's just happened (Wheeler Dealers is a classic example, brilliant show let down by all the aforementioned annoyances).

Comment

there was a storyline in neighbours and u heard someone describing things crikey even the titles good god.

i thought right its only in neighbours but its in so many thingswhats the point god u have subtitles they say things like he is on the phone walking down stairs we can see it sowhy say it. ggrr

Originally posted by Chris-T View Post
                            Yep. And 'coming up......' spoils the show and any any element of surprise by repeatedly letting you see 'what's coming' assuming you've got the attention span of an ant and can't sit and watch a programme you enjoy without having 'coming up in part 2.' and a million recaps of what's just happened (Wheeler Dealers is a classic example, brilliant show let down by all the aforementioned annoyances).
                            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
                              I get that all the time around here not to mention the interminable fist bumping. And people must mistake me for someone else because I don't know anyone named "Dude."
                              You see it happening a lot in sports too most annoying

Comment

Talking over ya fav song on radio i think they should let it play out so ppl like myself can listen to the whole song instead of butting in
                                THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Working...
                                X