Nobody will remember this,but i hope they do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody will remember this,but i hope they do

This description will be very vague but i hope it jogs someones memory.
    I think it was a school programe or film as i watched at school must have been about 1985 but could have been earlier,it was about a girl who moved in to this old house(I think) and there was a ghost of an old lady who this little girl could here crying all the time and at one point i am pretty sure this old lady appeared on the tv(no its not poltergeist) or infact the more i think now the old lady crying might have come through the tv.I know this is very vague but i do remember being terrified of this prog and would love to know if anyone else remembers it.

i remember this show,we watched it as part of the bbc schools series it was called "interference" it was indeed about a crying women who came through the tv. scary stuff really for a group of 8 year olds!! i hope this helps it really does sound like the same show to me.

Comment

yes that sounds like it,i cant beleive they showed that at school.

Comment

I don't remember that program but I do remember Dark Towers!

Despite the appearance of Christopher Biggins in it,I really do feel with hindsight that sitting a class of 6 year olds in a darkened room and forcing them to watch such spooky shenanigans would probably have you up before a judge quicker than you could say 'NSPCC Hotline'........
        'You are a child of the universe,no less than the trees and the stars,you have a right to be here'

Comment

Originally posted by ^Anjel^
          Despite the appearance of Christopher Biggins in it,I really do feel with hindsight that sitting a class of 6 year olds in a darkened room and forcing them to watch such spooky shenanigans would probably have you up before a judge quicker than you could say 'NSPCC Hotline'........
          I would have thought making you watch Christopher Biggins would have the same result!?

Comment

Re: Nobody will remember this,but i hope they do

Yeah, I remember watching Dark Towers too at school.
            "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

dark towers was scary-we watched it at school and it made some kids cry with fear-straight up-me?never!i dont cry at things like that

Comment

Originally posted by ^Anjel^ View Post
                I don't remember that program but I do remember Dark Towers!

Dark Towers?

Was this part of Look & Read?

If so, I remember watching this from behind the door.

Crapping myself

Comment

To this day I can't even watch the opening credits to Chocky without screaming for a nurse.

Comment

Originally posted by DaReynoldzGirlz View Post
                    To this day I can't even watch the opening credits to Chocky without screaming for a nurse.
                    Choccy was utterly class.

Through times passing, I hear the voice still, but it's saying:

"Tonight Matthew I'm going to be..."

Comment

dark towers was quite scary indeed.

chocky it had a triangle come up in the opening credits and then a boys face appeared in the triangle.

it was quite frightening.
                      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I remember Interferenc" too. Very scary. Also there was something similar about a blind girl and a bell. Could have film? Watched that in school too...

Comment

I finally found episode one on Youtube!!!
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOVohCSLeno

Comment

Working...
                          X