Anyone remember The Krankies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remember The Krankies?

The Krankies used to be on TV loads in the 80s but I haven't seen them for ages. The last I heard they were doing panto I think - where are they now?

I remember them ! Weren't they on Crackerjack a lot??? I'm not sure what they're up to now but I'm sure I saw them on a programme last year and they basically looked the same (less the school uniform!!)

Comment

Crumbs they take me back!

Actually, they were in panto (Jack and the Beanstalk) recently and she took a bad fall when the beanstalk collapsed. Fortunately she's fine now, but she was badly injured.

www.notforboys.com
      www.notforboys.com

Comment

Their real names are Janette and Ian and they are married. Thats correct about Janette. She is recovering now though

Comment

I do remember them and funny that you mention it as I saw them on Room 101 last night

Comment

Can't believe I missed that. I didn't even see Room 101 last night I turned the telly off thinking there was nothing to watch and ended up missing the Krankies!

Who was the guest on there last night? Anyone good?

Comment

I remember them but never really found them funny.

Comment

No they weren't funny but they bring back happy memories of watching TV after school.
                Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
                http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

The guest was Shane Ritchie..

Comment

Actually they really freaked me out. That small guy/girl thing that dressed up in the school uniform.. was really quite scary.

Comment

i remeber them. Course i only recently found out that they were actualy husband and wife! lol! They were pretty funny tho And im glad that janette's gonna b ok after that accident.
                      Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

Fandabbydozy

Comment

'Fraid I'm with Snakeystew on this one. That said, Ian & Janette come across as smashing people. Glad she's on the mend.
                          Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

They are a lovely couple believe me. Their real names are Ian and Janette Tough.

I used to watch them when I came home from school and I thought they were very funny.

I admit now that it took me a while to work out that "Wee Jimmy Krankie" was actually a woman

DOH!!!

(Get well soon Janette )

Comment

Funnily enough I saw them at an event in East Park Hull about 6/7 weeks ago. I'm afraid I have to agree with snakeystew the big guy/little woman thing was unsettling to say the least, and they looked so much older than the last time I saw them!
                              Dean.

Comment

Working...
                              X