No announcement yet.

Who was your favourite actor / actress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was your favourite actor / actress?

Who was YOUR favourite actor / actress from the 70s, 80s or 90s?

I am a big fan of Tom Hanks who was in soooo many great films from the 80s and 90s but I also loved Steve Martin and John Candy too. There were so many great actors in the 80s...

I'm gonna have to go with Tom Hanks too but also loved 'The Brat Pack' (Demi Moore, Emilio Estevez, etc....).

TURN THOSE FROWNS RIGHT SIDE ROUND!
    TURN THOSE FROWNS RIGHT SIDE ROUND!

Comment

Tom Hanks, Harrison Ford, Tom Cruise, Alan Rickman

www.fansofbritishtv.com

Comment

Tom Hanks gets my vote for best actor. Actress would have to be demi Moore.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by jules

Tom Hanks gets my vote for best actor. Actress would have to be demi Moore.
          Do you think he's slipping at the present?

www.fansofbritishtv.com

Comment

I reckon it has to be Michael J Fox. He was such a great actor - all the girls loved him and all the boys wanted to be him. He was brilliant as Marty McFly in the Back to the Future trilogy and I just watched Teenwolf again and he was great in that too!
            Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
            http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

I agree with the admin. Michael J Fox was superb back in the day. I also thought Richard Prior and Gene Wilder were awesome.

I also think John Travolta's cool but he didn't really do much during the 80's

Comment

Originally posted by remember
                I reckon it has to be Michael J Fox. He was such a great actor - all the girls loved him and all the boys wanted to be him. He was brilliant as Marty McFly in the Back to the Future trilogy and I just watched Teenwolf again and he was great in that too!

Yeah he was great, I remember him well from back to the future movies.
                I believe he fell hill soon after that, no?

Comment

You're all showing your YOUNG ages...i remember the days...yawn yawn... when Robert Mitchum was sexy...and Kirk Douglas' dimple was cute...and Errol Flynn was the most gorgeous mad on film!!! I'm not THAT old but I was brought up on oldies and still think the actors then generally were MUCH better than the majority today...AND better looking.

Comment

Originally posted by psplounge
                    Yeah he was great, I remember him well from back to the future movies.
                    I believe he fell hill soon after that, no?
                    Sadly, Michael J Fox has been ill with Parkinson's disease for a number of years now. He has still acted in some great films and TV shows since then though - my favourite being the voice of Stuart Little in the children's films.
                    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
                    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

DeNiro, Pacino and WAY too many others too name.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond1
                        You're all showing your YOUNG ages...i remember the days...yawn yawn... when Robert Mitchum was sexy...and Kirk Douglas' dimple was cute...and Errol Flynn was the most gorgeous mad on film!!! I'm not THAT old but I was brought up on oldies and still think the actors then generally were MUCH better than the majority today...AND better looking.
                        Yes I have to agree. They had real movie stars back then. But I do think that Tom Cruise is one of the best American actors today

Comment

I used to love Tom Hanks as well, particulalry with Daryl Hannah in Splash...watched it again recently, classic movie!

When growing up I had a major crush on Michael J Fox.

In terms of female actresses I was really into Winona Ryder.

Comment

Hugh Grant / Emma Thompson
                            Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

oh MJ Fox.....sighs......Huge crush on that man! He was good in the Frighteners too.

...goes off to watch teenwolf for the 300th time..

Comment

Working...
                              X