White dog poo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White dog poo

I just had a message from someone asking whatever happened to white dog poo? I remember seeing lots of white dog poo in the 80's but you just don't see it these days. Where did it go?

Can anyone shed any light on this mystery?

What do YOU remember about the 70's 80's and 90's?
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

There are those shows on TV here now: I love 80s, 90s, etc. And sometimes it is horrible to watch, but there are times when you go 'OMG, that music, that tv show, those events, that person!' and you remember a lot of stuff you've done or experienced, yeah. Nostalgia is good.

http://www.vBulletin-Fans.com - Visit it, totally free!
    - Visit it, totally free!

Comment

I guess the weather's getting worse, (so much for global warming)..

See, dog poo only goes white when it dries up. If you see lots of mushy brown poo it means there's lost of moisture around. Perhaps the weather in this country just sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakeystew
        I guess the weather's getting worse, (so much for global warming)..

See, dog poo only goes white when it dries up. If you see lots of mushy brown poo it means there's lost of moisture around. Perhaps the weather in this country just sucks.
        Can anyone from a hot country confirm this? Do you all get white dog poo!

Comment

you know I was wondering what "white dog poo" was...was it a game, a memory, a tv show? Than it struck me WHITE DOG POO!! sorry i had an awful blonde moment
          (I am a brunette)
          I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

i was told that white dog poo comes from poodles, and there arent that many poodles anymore thats why you dont see it!!
            No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Originally posted by dondons69
              i was told that white dog poo comes from poodles, and there arent that many poodles anymore thats why you dont see it!!
              I don't think it's a coincidence that Pot Noodles is a spoonerism(?) of "Not Poodles". I mean, who are they trying to fool? We all know that's where all the poodles have gone. And that is MY explanation of why you don't see white dog poo any more.

Comment

hmmmm last poodle i mean chicken and mush pot noodle i eat!
                No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Shouldn't that be 'hard' white dog poo? A lasting memory of 70's summers! That and accidently finding a carrier bag full of old copies of Knave and Mayfair in the woods!

Wil

Comment

Did a change in dogs' diets make dogdoo the unwhite colour it is now ?
                    Also gone, or at least not as common :
                    5p deposit glass bottles,
                    callcards,
                    hard sweets you'd buy according to weight - and were kept in glass jars in the shops,
                    shops where everything is behind the counter, and
                    dessert jellies in little boxes that you'd add water to & leave infuse overnight.
                    Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

For some reason when anyone says white dog poo I think Dalmations. But then I go back to the 70's as a kid and the left-out-in-the sun theory makes sense.

Nowadays we have dog bins, on the spot fines and are more informed about diseases associated with dog mess. So naturally we will see less left around than in those days.

Comment

Amen to that spearsey !
                        I know they're a necessary evil but, God, the pong from those bins on a warm day....
                        Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

I remember telling my little brother that white dog poo was chalk and getting him to pick it up! Eeeeeevillll!

Comment

lol.....that's a good one pootle. I like that
                            I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

Actually, as I was walking home today, casually gazing at the ground and scuffing my Clarks, I saw some white dog poo so yes it does still exist. Now, all I have to do is find my little brother and get him to pick it up again

Comment

Working...
                              X