Look and Learn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look and Learn

Does anyone else remember Look and Learn? late 60s into the 70s (could have gone on longer but this is when I used to get it)

Re: Look and Learn

I remember Look and Learn very well. I think I just got it on an occasional basis though. I recall the illustrations mostly.

I'm almost sure there is an existing thread about this, but the words 'look' and 'learn' are not very search-friendly, so I'm afraid I've drawn a blank.

Comment

There are threads that have look and learn mentioned with-in them
      However there is no existing thread dedicated solely to it.
      Heather

Comment

It's probably the references in other threads I was thinking of. Thanks huggie.

Here's a nice link: http://www.lookandlearn.com/about.php

Comment

My older siblings used to get this in the 60s and early 70s and I was always fascinated and inspired to learn (which I suppose was the whole idea behind it) when I saw those wonderful illustrations. Thanks for the link, Marine Boy; good to revisit those images.

Comment

I also enjoyed that link too! That took me back to saturday mornings in the early 70's when dad would come home at dinnertime from Grandmas and I seem to remember copies of this beautifuly illustrated mine of info, snakes, space travel all sorts of great things for kids to read, bought for me by my dear Gran!

Comment

Working...
            X