Gary Moore RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Moore RIP

Just read that Gary Moore died aged only 58. A stunning guitarist who could play all manner of styles, blues, rock, ballads. Probably best known for his time with Thin Lizzy which he only played on 1 album(Black Rose). He also had a successful solo career afterreinventing himself in the early 90's with some amazing blues albums. Well respected by other guitarists, and amazing player and person who will be sadly missed

Re: Gary Moore RIP

RIP Gary x

Comment

This is so sad. Gary Moore was so brilliant. My favorite CD was the one he did with Ginger Baker and Jack Bruce...Christ I'm so upset I can't even remember the name of it.
      I've followed him since I was a kid (and he was a kid Too)...listen to "Naked Flame"...cry your freakin' eyes out.

Love you Gary...always.

Comment

The BBM album was Around the next Dream and is a fabulous album. Naked Flame is also a favourite of mine

Comment

very sad news indeed.
          never really heard of him.
          as i dont really listen to music.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

r.i.p gary moore only 58 years young and taken from this earth, i met him once in glasgow he was playing with thin lizzy at the time and he was in a pub a few streets away from the glasgow apollo. and he was a very nice chap indeed didnt have any airs or graces about him just sat with fans drinking guiness and brandy

Comment

Originally posted by smc4761 View Post
              The BBM album was Around the next Dream and is a fabulous album. Naked Flame is also a favourite of mine
              I was waiting and hoping for another effort by them...too bad we will never see it.

Comment

Has anyone found out the official cause of death?

Comment

Working...
                X