Bike gangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike gangs

Who remembers riding their BMX's in packs of about 7 , while wearing ya coat by the hood.Dont see that anymore.

Re: Bike gangs

We rode all ove ron our BMX's. There was about 10 of us and we all thought that we were on BMX Bandits or something! I had a lovely mongoose BMX with mag wheels. I also had a Puch 'air invader' with mag wheels and quick release breaks! Thought I was great!
    Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

I had to put up with my blue raleigh burner with wire wheels, but I use to yearn for a mongoose or a diamond back, I use to drool over them whilst reading my BMX bi-weekly mag.
      sigpic

Comment

I loved my Mongoose! 3 of my mates had Diamondback's but I prefered my mongoose. When it got stolen I got the Puch 'air invader' and it was just as good and not many had Puch's.
        Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

I certainly remember it but i didnt bother riding in gangs as id probably bring everybody down.

I preferred to be on my own.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I had a Harrier which was a cheaper version of the iconic Chopper. Similar to the Chopper the Harrier also had the automatic car style gearstick
            sigpic
            Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
              I had a Harrier which was a cheaper version of the iconic Chopper. Similar to the Chopper the Harrier also had the automatic car style gearstick
              I've not heard of the Harrier bike before.

There was the Chipper, Tomahawk & Budgie which were smaller bikes of a similar style.
              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

found these pics of a harrier bike.

http://ebike-centres.co.uk/wp-conten...rier-white.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...5nnyMZNMB-ifwQ

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                I've not heard of the Harrier bike before.

There was the Chipper, Tomahawk & Budgie which were smaller bikes of a similar style.
                FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

The first one is the model I had Thanks Darren
                  sigpic
                  Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I used to be a part of a large BMX biker gang when I was a kid. We somehow found a reel of disused small white price tags (the ones they used in food shops) and placed them all over our wheel spokes thinking we were the bees knees.

Comment

Working...
                    X