Room 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room 101

Like the TV programme, what are the 5 things that drive you mad, and why. The next person to post can decide if your pet hates go into Room 101 or not and post their own list.

Mine are;

1. Drivers who don't indicate at roundabouts
    2. Clingfilm (I know it's handy, I just seem to have such trouble with it!)
    3. Cyclists who ride in the road when there is a cycle lane a few yards away
    4. Drivers who have fog lights on in broad daylight
    5. "Reality" TV shows

I agree with drivers not indicating at roundabouts that can go in to 101.

Mine are
    1.Davina mcCall wish we could vote her out.
    2.Fiona phillips from GMTV just cant stand her.
    3.Drivers who tailgate.
    4.Makeover shows.
    5.Eastenders,its gone down hill and needs to be put to sleep

Comment

Oh i like that Devina one. She is just looking like she has had one too many face lifts these days. Vote her off.

1.People who drive while yacking on their mobile!
      2.Urban and R&B music
      3.People who hire out stretch limo's to drive around Leicester Square who then add to the jam of loads of other stretch limo's filled with other morons all with the same idea.
      4.Hooded top wearing youth.
      5.That weird quiz/gambling programme with Noel Edmonds

Comment

I could fill Room 101 with local stuff so I'll keep my five universal :

1. American films/sitcoms that get cheesy & moralistic at the end.
        2. People who don't say 'thanks'.
        3. Wet Sundays.
        4. People who won't pull their weight or pay their way.
        5. Blanche in Corrie ( great acting from Maggie Jones ).
        Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

COMPLETELY with you the ppl who dont say thank you thing and also not pulling their weight or are as tight as A.... Well you get the point!

Mine would be...

1. Heatwaves. (I am 8 months pregnant with an elephantine sized baby!)
          2. Paris Hilton. (Why? What's the point? She looks like Lady Penelope on Thunderbirds)
          3. People who use their 2 fingers as "inverted comma's". Feel like bending them backwards till they snap!
          4. My Mother! (After a lifetime of torment and torture, it is the least she deserves!)
          5. My Mother's Husband! (After 8 years of similar, it is the least he deserves!)
          Dont P**S me off, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies!

Comment

Mine are:

1. Boy racers who think its cool to have a mobile disco in their cars with the crappiest music ever pumping out of the speakers - especially at 1.00 am when I'm trying to sleep! Oh, and when I'm stopped at traffic lights trying to listen to a quiz on the radio!

2. Adverts after every record on local radio stations

3. The man in Asda with a microphone wishing Sue on the veg a happy birthday and then singing ‘happy birthday to you’ and getting all the shoppers to join in

4. Sunday drivers and people who don’t indicate at roundabouts – what are we, psychic?

5. Men who talk to your chest and not your face

Comment

1. When i was pregnant people thinking it was ok to come and rub my tummy (even strangers)

2. Boy racers/scooter racers

3. Reality TV shows should all be banned

4. Mother in law

5. sister in law
              No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Re: Room 101

1. People who put their dirty shoes up on the seats on public transport

2. CHeckout operators who ram your groceries down the slide faster than you can pack and subsequantly smashing up your biscuits, breaking the seal on yoghurt containers and snashing up your crisps.

3. TV commercials that run in 2 parts or have to be shown at the begining and agian at the end of an advertising slot

4. Reality TV shows - because non of them are like reality.

5. People who get on the bus and then hold it up fumbling for ages for their money or pass etc when they could have had it ready whilst waiting the 20 minutes at the bus stop for the bus to arrive !!!

Comment

So far I think everything that has been mentioned should be cast into 101 and damned for all eternity !!!

Comment

ok my room 101
                    1.. the corsa c'mons.... I hate those
                    2.. folks who tell me I am an angel coz I nurse adults with learning disabilities... they should see me at work!
                    3.. my mother... and Oggy would agree but he would have her up at number one
                    4.. Teletubbies.. I now have to endure these with the wee man
                    5.. Marmite and all those who love it
                    sigpic
                    Mrs Oggy
                    ~~~*~~~*~~~
                    Count your friends amongst the stars....
                    And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Marmite should definitely go in..

Anyway, mine are:

1) Drivers who hog the middle lane on a motorway, despite there being no other vehicles in the left hand lane, thus making a 3 lane motorway into a dual carriageway as every other driver has to go into the 3rd lane to overtake. ( And they wonder why the roads are congested)!!
                      2) People who raise the tone at the end of a sentence and make a statement into a question.
                      3) "Comedian" (!) Russell Brand
                      4)Eminem. - Reminds me of someone reading the "Dear Diedre" problem page from the sun out loud while ripping off a tune in the background.
                      5) Whingeing old gits like me with nowt better to do then moan about the youth of today ( and I'm only 43)

Comment

OAP drivers...cars should be compulsory taken from you at 70
                        Ponchos.. they weren't cool first time round
                        Footballers wives who become tv" presenters"
                        Dunfermline the football team I support they are rank rotten this season( and last and the one before that)
                        Tubby birds with crop tops
                        The eyes have it!
                        sigpic

Comment

I must think up some things to go in room 101, for a start, the Labour Party and Tailgaters for starters, People who spit on the pavement, People who complain about smokers who drive big 4X4s
                          There be more on the way, I make a long list

Comment

1. People who don't indicate (at junctions or roundabouts)
                            2. People who brake for ages, then indicate late
                            3. People who hog the middle lane of motorway
                            4. Sunday drivers who set out early Wednesday morning
                            5. Opening a much anticipated bag of crisps and it's full of air
                            6. All energy companies who are putting up prices but will announce larger than ever pre-tax profits (b'tards)
                            7. People who ask if my 7 month is a little girl (because I already have a boy aged 31/2) - I wouldn't mind, but he's usually dressed in blue

Just read it all back - anyone would think I hate other drivers
                            Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn....

Comment

1. My neighbours...noisy ba***ds!

2. The cats that poo in my garden.

3. TV programmes that insist on telling you all over again after an advert break what they told you before it, like your stupid or something.

4. People who light bonfires after I've just put the washing out.

5. Slugs and snails

6. Me, coz I'm a miserable old c*w!

Comment

Working...
                              X