Knight Rider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Rider

Yesterday, I found myself doing a Tivo search for a good rerun of "Knight Rider".

My wife says she watched it recently and it wasn't as good as her memories, but I've got to see for myself.

David Hasselhof, a cool talking car ("woo woo...woo woo"), what could go wrong there

Moderators note: See more on Knight Rider here
    http://www.doyouremember.co.uk/memory/knight-rider
    Last edited by Heather74; 02-10-2007, 16:48.

knight rider

I must addmit i have caught myself watching bits of Knight Rider lately..much to my partners horror. It wasn't as good as i remembered it either (although as a young teenager anything on tv was good ha) I think i would still watch it though if there was nothing else on the tv..anything is better than hallmark lol.

Comment

I used to watch it all the time, I was addicted to it.
      The car was fascinating to me, the plot lines were quite entertaining also.
      Did u know Hasselhof is very popular in Germany?
      He released an album or albums there and they love him to bits.

Comment

Was a great programme. There's currently a competition online somewhere to win a working full size replica of KITT, but I can't remember where If I can dig up the address I'll post it here.

Comment

Re: Knight Rider

Originally posted by Rodney View Post
          Yesterday, I found myself doing a Tivo search for a good rerun of "Knight Rider".

My wife says she watched it recently and it wasn't as good as her memories, but I've got to see for myself.

David Hasselhof, a cool talking car ("woo woo...woo woo"), what could go wrong there

Moderators note: See more on Knight Rider here
          http://www.doyouremember.co.uk/memory/knight-rider
          as time passes and yrs pass sometimes shows you like are not as good.
          its not the show that changes its people getting older and what they liked as kids they no longer find interesting.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

This the knight rider car for the new series which was shown on channel 5 last year.
            it really looks awful compared to the original.

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
              This the knight rider car for the new series which was shown on channel 5 last year.
              it really looks awful compared to the original.
              here is the intro for season one.
              http://youtu.be/Mo8Qls0HnWo

there where 4 seasons which totaled ninety episodes.
              each episode was 35 minutes long.
              Last edited by darren; 11-05-2011, 14:31.

Comment

I've never seen the original since back in the day, but back then I thought it was the coolest thing ever. The theme tune, the car and the Hoff.
                1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
                  I've never seen the original since back in the day, but back then I thought it was the coolest thing ever. The theme tune, the car and the Hoff.
                  its theme tune was so atmospheric it just sends chills up my spine.
                  gibes me goosebumps.

they remade it a few yrs back but it does not have the effect the original had.
                  check this intro and how the car looks compared to the original kitt.
                  http://youtu.be/C05n8XRohyk

Comment

Working...
                  X