trying to remember, can anyone help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to remember, can anyone help

This is a long shot, but has been nagging at me for ages.

I'm trying to find the name of a tv program or maybe film, probably a series, which ran sometime during the early/mid 80's

My recollection of them are rather vague, so ill try my best..

The 1st one I remember, starts out with someone/people arriving at a rural railway station, and somewhere between there and the house he was travelling to, he comes face to face with some strange being, who sort of resembles a scarecrow, who dosent say anything. Person runs away.

Rest of program is very vague, but at the end, this scarecrow thing enters someones house in the dead of night, and then you hear screams of the residents, and then its the end.

Vague I know, but best I can do. Think it was shown during daytime as well??

Did have hammer house of horror in mind at first, but having recently seen every episode again thanks to ITV3, I now know it isnt.

Anyone help on this little bit of vague info, would love to watch it again.

Also, is there anywhere I can get hold of the Dramarama series especially the spooky series, which was shown on CITV in the 80's?

I am not sure what it is you are remembering. Could it be from 'Tales of the unexpected'.
    As for Dramarama, the only one I have seen is the video version of three of the drama ones, 'wild about harry etc' and those are on ebay.
    I remember the ghostly ones though, for some reason one with a girl who was a fairy, but she wasn't very nice (hmm that makes it perfectly clear). That is the only one I remember. I would love to have the ghostly ones too, so if you find them ever, please let me know

Comment

Working...
    X